By default WPS is disabled on the 8900AX, so if you need to connect a device, TV, printer etc, using WPS then you will have to go into the Configuration menu and enable it.
- This can be found under the Configuration->Wireless 2.4G->Security menu.
- Select the “Enable” value for the “WPS” combo, under “WPS Setup”.
- Ensure that the “Add Client” option is set to “Use STA PIN”.
- Make sure that the “PIN” value is blank.
- Leave all other options at their default settings.
Once this is done all you need to do, to connect the device using WPS, is to press the WPS button on the router, for around a second, and then perform the equivalent activity on the device you want connected.